Keto. Strawberry. Chocolate. Cheesecake. Quite possibly the best four words strung together and then eaten. If you need more convincing, these babies are great at room temperature and also great cold. The frozen version gives me the sweet, cold ice cream vibe that I need sometimes. If that's the vibe (or taste) you're going for..then you need to make these. Plus, it doesn't hurt that it's National Cheesecake day, and we like to celebrate around here! Don't you?!
Makes: 4 mini cheesecakes (16 servings)
Serving size: 1/4 mini cheesecake Prep time: 30 minutes + 30 min for cakes to cool
Keto and Co Chocolate Cake Mix (prepared)
1/4 cup low carb chocolate chips
16 oz cream cheese, softened
1 stick of butter, softened
1 cup Lakanto Powdered Sugar (or your sweetener of choice)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup Homemade whipped cream (see our recipe)
1/2 tsp lime zest
3/4 tsp lime juice
1/2 cup Good Good Sweet Strawberry Jam
4 large strawberries, sliced
1. Follow package instructions to prepare cake mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
2. Pour mixture evenly into each dish. We divided ours between 4 mini 5" casserole dishes. Try regular cake or cupcake pans.
3. After baking, set aside to cool.
1. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
2. Set aside.
Homemade whipped cream
1. See our recipe.
2. Fold in lime zest and lime juice.
3. Set aside.
1. In a small bowl, mix the jam with a spoon. Done!
1. Using a bread knife or similar, slice each cake in half (creating a top and bottom).
2. Fill a piping bag or sandwich bag with cheesecake filling. Cut the tip.
3. Squeeze 1/4 cup filling onto bottom half of each cake. Spread evenly.
4. Place cake top over filling.
5. Squeeze another 1/4 cup filling onto cake top. Spread evenly.
6. Using a spoon, place 2 Tbs homemade whipped cream over mixture. Spread evenly.
7. Sprinkle 2 Tbs strawberry jam over each cake. This doesn't have to be neat. Have fun!
8. Top each cake with strawberry slices. Enjoy!
Refrigerate or Freeze
Serving: 1/4 mini cheesecake | Calories: 272 kcal | Net Carbs: 2.08g | Fat: 25.7g | Protein: 4.3g | Fiber: 8.1g
Let us know what you think! Take a photo of your creation and tag us @bluavofoods for a chance to be featured on our website and social media!