Updated: Jul 29
Do you ever need a reason to make a milkshake? Absolutely not! But, we decided to make coffee milkshakes in honor of National Coffee Milkshake Day. Yes, it's a thing...look it up. Hee hee. This shake is sweet, creamy, cool with a crunch. Go ahead...give it a try!
Makes: 4 milkshakes
Serving size: 1/2 cup Prep time: 15 minutes
3 Tbs Lakanto Chocolate Syrup
Half can (13.6 oz) coconut cream (cold, do not use the water)
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 TBS coffee (cold)
3 tsp Lakanto Powdered Sugar
1/2 pouch Superfat Coffee+MCT Keto Nut Butter
1 tsp vanilla
4 ice cubes
1/2 cup Homemade whipped cream (see our recipe)
--- (I added 2 tsp chocolate syrup just for fun. Yum!)
1 Tbs crushed almonds (optional)
1. Cover the bottom of 4 small cups with 1 Tbs chocolate syrup. Refrigerate.
2. Blend together coconut cream, heavy cream, coffee, powdered sugar, nut butter and vanilla.
3. Add ice cubes to blender. Blend until crushed.
4. Pour mixture evenly into each cup.
5. Fill a piping bag or sandwich bag with whipped cream.
6. Cover the edge of each cup with whipped cream! Yep, whipped cream.
7. Sprinkle crushed almonds all over the top. Enjoy!
Serving: 1 milkshake | Calories: 205.7 kcal | Net Carbs: 1.8g | Fat: 17.3g | Protein: 1g | Fiber: 1.1g
Let us know what you think! Take a photo of your creation and tag us @bluavofoods for a chance to be featured on our website and social media!