Updated: Jul 29
We celebrated this National Blueberry Muffin Day by combining two of our favorite desserts...Blueberry Muffins and Blueberry Pie! This super easy recipe is 5 layers of yummy goodness: blueberry muffin crumbles, blueberry jam filling, homemade whipped cream, more muffin crumbles and blueberries. That's it! Who said dessert had to be difficult?
Serving size: 3/4 cup Prep time: 10 minutes
3 Lakanto Blueberry Muffins (pre-made)
3 Tbs blueberries - fresh or frozen (thawed)
1/4 cup Good Good Sweet Blueberry Jam
1/4 cup homemade keto whipped cream (see our recipe)
1/4 tsp Lakanto Monk fruit sweetener (or your sweetener of choice)
pinch of cinnamon (optional)
1. Crumble the insides of two muffins using a fork and set aside.
2. Layer a 2 cup container with crumbles (save some for the top).
3. In a small bowl, stir together blueberries, blueberry jam and sweetener.
-- Save a few blueberries for the top!
4. Pour the blueberry mixture over muffin crumbles.
5. Add the whipped cream.
6. Add final layer of muffin crumbles.
7. Top with blueberries.
8. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
Serving: 3/4 cup
Net Carbs: 6.1g | Calories: 268 kcal | Fat: 22.7g | Fiber: 10.8g | Protein: 3.9g
Give this a try and let us know what you think. Take a photo of your creation and tag us on Instagram @bluavofoods for a chance to be featured on our website!